PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Sunshine award...Thanks Em :)

My Friend Em Cain gave me the sunshine award! Thanks Em :)

She said I've got a few questions to answer about myself :)
1. Favorite Color?
Orange (like in the coral family) Something so refreshing about this color! It's hot for this summer too!
2. Favorite Number?
I have always enjoyed the number 14...not sure why....it's just appealing I guess.
3. Favorite Non Alcoholic Drink?
Dr. Pepper....or Sweet Tea....I can't go wrong with either!
4. Twitter or Facebook?
Facebook....on twitter I just feel like I am talking to myself!
5. My passion?
Jesus Christ Saves!
6. Favorite Animal?
Little baby puppies!
7. Getting or giving presents?
I love giving! I can spend hours and hours picking out gifts for other people. The looks on their faces when they get gifts is the best!
8. Favorite Flower?
Tulips are GORGEOUS!



SEE!!!! I'm just absolutely obsessed with these gorgeous flowers right now! I need some for my new house! ...BTW I will post pics of my home exclusively on my blog! WE just have some serious decorating to do first! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!